February 26, 2009

Swimming Again @ Anchorvale


We went to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden (http://www.sbg.org.sg/bukittimahcore/ChildrenGarden.asp) on Sunday morning following our breakfast at Kallang hawker centre.. quite fun but kinda small , finish our walk within 30mins and my playtime at the water play area is soooo.. short .. can you imagine.. when we left the parking charge is $0.00... (becus we stayed Less than 1 hour ) .
fun but short time at the park..
To compensate for that, we hit straight to the swimming pool.. keke
can you imagine my last swim was in Sept 08 ( wow , 6 mths ago )
Then ..&&&
NOWWwwww ( any change?? same background again)
hot bod... keke, worthwhile purchase for this swiming suit .. coming 2 YO still can wear.. but so sad wore this for less than 10 times
With mummy in the lift...
Voila !!! i can pick up my own bag when daddy comes fetching me every evening.. Teacher commented that i am very expressive leh ..maybe i like to dance to the music .... appetite is also good, overall i am adjusting well to the new enviroment as it is coming to almost 1 mth now. 龙老师 has given me a nick that is 万人迷 :) must be my smiley face and KPO actions lah..

gota go zzzzz......now.. cus daddy and mummy gota wake up at 645am. ciao

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker