February 19, 2009

1st day at school pics...

It is almost 3 weeks that i have started with Learning Vision. my usual routine will be to wake up around 7am . Get changed during my morning dosage of milk .. then i will leave the hse around 730am for "school"
I shall now list down my daily activity:
8am : Reach LV
830am: Breakfast
915am : Play time/Story Telling
11am Getting ready for lunch
12noon: Bath Time
1230 - 3pm : Nap Time
3-5pm : Social interaction time
530pm HOME time
600pm Reach home
605pm Dinner Time
630- 9pm Idling Time with my folks and play time @ home
9pm - Sleeping Time
It has become so routine nowsaday.. i yearn for my carefree time where i can roam around easily.. I am begining to be like mummy ,hopping that the weekend can come faster :) nonetheless, i am also begining to enjoy time with my new found friends and teachers @ LV. Some shots on my first day at school
Lazy bum bum .. i want my sleep
My barang barang ...
self introduction ... oppss... this is not my class
where are my friends in Chicka Chicka Boom Boom??
Next stop, outdoor time..
Mr Cheeky Kieran teasing the girls on my first day :)
aircon time .while awaiting for lunch to be serve.
DIY on the honeydew after the meal..
Dancing in the music room after bathing..
who are you??? why is mummy hugging another boy .. ??:(
I want my mummy.. pls go away... sob sob ..
Green eyed KB .. I am jealous .. why is mummy showering attention to this " unknown" boy?
anyway.. we have no clue why he clings on to mummy.. maybe she has that "cosy look".. i know i am still my mummy's precious baby lah :)
I am still adapting to this new regimental lifestyle ....
Yes, again, i do miss my good old days ..
will update on my progress in my next blog ..

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker