February 2, 2009

CNY 2009 Cruise Part 2

Dinner was on deck 13 on the night we left Penang for Phuket.Yummy,BBQ spread.. which is my mummy's favourite.
delicious??
DIY for my share since mummy is busy with the chix wings
sandwiched btw my cute cute mummy & JH :)
Sunny Phuket was the next destination.. i was left onboard with Ah Ma while daddy, Mummy, JH & fifth aunt hit the phuket shopping town :)

check out the billboard that read " Burasari Resort "on Patong Beach(http://www.burasariresortphuket.com/)" my folks were so pleased that this hotel is still around despite the 2004 Tsunami which killed many in Phuket..They were there for a holiday break in Oct 04 instead of 26 Dec 04 which was their anniversary. so lucky !!!!!! else i wouldnt be around too :0
The Chew Sisters inspecting the clear blue sea..


some shots of the Gala Dinner on the 2nd night.

Mr Kieran Tang ( A.k.a Mr Happy/Mr Smiley) performing inside the cabin..
my folks :)
& me who is soundly asleep ..........
Look out for my next update on my first day @ school :)

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker