May 20, 2009

Updates


MIA for quite a while as Daddy was away for his reservist
scratching my head on what to update in my blog too -
what a "ugly " pose that was !!
This is the rented slide compliments from Mummy..
had fun on this for 1 whole mth..
Look at my cheeky stuns ....
There was also an event at LV in April where i was much involved.. selling steam corns or Jagong for short..
can you spot me??? must be skiving lah ..
Our banner .. so corny lor.. :)

My faithful supporter.. mummy took half day from work and bought more than $20 of vouchers to support ... not me but other stalls.. so sad cus she mentioned the corns are not nice.. auntie JH also turned up with the same comments ..
wow .. need to improve lor
Look at my face..so shag after a day of selling jagong.. It is not easy being a hawker.... i have to study hard ...:) .. Cool Tee right , if you remember, that was from Busselton Jetty in Perth .. in anycase, we will be visiting the beautiful Great Ocean Road in July.. keep you posted with the scenic pics in my blog to come..

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker