December 18, 2008

Perth Trip 1 - 8 Dec ( Day1 ,2 )

I went on my first overseas trip from 1-8 Dec. It was a fun and enjoyable trip for both me & my parents.. we flew to Perth at 545pm on 1st Dec.. ... for the next few post, i will try to recap and give a detail description of our daily itinerary. keke
getting ready at home ... desperate to leave Singapore asap :)
Departing shots at the airport....I miss Ah Ma, only be seeing her on the 12dec as she & JH auntie will be in Hokkaido playing with snow ..while i will be sweating in Perth ..
inside the plane cabin shots.. .. due to some delays.. we departed Changi airport at around 645pm ( omg 1hr late) and 5hrs later i will reach Perth ( Local time at 1245am ( day light savings) .. It was a relief for my mummy as i managed to catch some sleep (2hrs) on this journey


Home for the next 1 week will be this apartment at Victoria Park.some indoor shots of our temp hse..
Getting ready to hit the road .. off to the city to collect the car..
notice that i am wearing socks and pants in the hot weather.. ??? well. although it is summer, it is quite cooling and windy .. ( 18 degree in the early afternoon)

We paid visit to auntie Ah Moi's house in the evening .. some shots of Auntie Anna & Uncle Belson's big hse in Canningvale..not to mentioned Ceiwena the chatty jie jie who likes to entertain me..

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker