October 8, 2008

Short East Coast Walk

We brought my tricycle to East Coast Park last week for a test ride. weather was good and it was bright & sunny. & as ususal,
too eager to find out hw my little ride will perform..
my first outdoor test drive, see bumper can put all the barang barang eg. milk bottles etc.. soo good.
my bewildered look, since when has East Coast become a gathering place for Cheenas, Indians and Filippinos? OMG, the place is flooded with foreign workers. I may have to consider switching to another riding location next weekend
Look how Grumpy Mummy is.. she cant stand the "nice & hot" weather..shouting for me to go home :(
anyway, we headed to the nearby MAC for a short break before heading home
Conclusion: I will exclude my dear mummy ( BLACKLISTED) from such outing in the future , strictly btw Daddy & me & JH auntie.. keke

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker