September 7, 2008

First Taste of Lobster

Sungei Rengit here we come.. we departed at 8am, had some kaya roti and nasi lemak in Taman Johor before heading to Sungei Rengit ( Si Wan Tou as it more known to the older folks like Ah mah. it was a breeze to get there for us despite being a 1st timer. ( didnt know daddy is such a good navigator ) let me show you some drooling pics :)
Table full of fresh seafood
Buttle Lobster -- yum yum.. my first lobster ..too
Chill Crab -- 2 for RM 44 .. cheap cheap..
of course my delightful look after all these yummy stuff..
not to forgot that it was reali hot today.. had to change into this Mickey singlet from my Tshirt.. keke

a piece of advice for all todds going there, make sure you have enough rest on the ride there appx 1.5Hr then you will be ready for the big seafood feast ...

No comments:

Counting the days as I'm growing

TickerShack.com Ticker